Monday, December 2, 2013

Feliz dia de accion de gracias!!!

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving!!! I just want to tell you all how grateful I am for each and everyone of you! I have been so blessed to grow up around some of the greatest people ever! you guys are the best!
 
Well for Thanksgiving this week we had a Thanksgiving dinner as a district, it was awesome, my district is the best! The elders went all out and they even made a turkey and homemade rolls and mash potatoes, and me and Hermana Romano took care of the pies :) Being a missionary is the best, the people I get to serve around are amazing! ps. mom you need to tell sister Sandy Heaton that elder Murphy is by far my favorite elder in the Tempe mission, he is the best zone leader ever!
 
We were able to go to see the temple lights last night with one of our investigators and her kids. They LOOOOVED it. The little girl wants to go every Sunday now ha-ha. We have the Christmas spirit here even though we dont have any snow... I love christmas so much! We also got transfer calls last night and to our surprise me and Hermana Romano are staying together! We were pretty sure she was leaving seeing as she has been here for 8 months (her whole mission) but we are super excited that we get to stay together for a third transfer and for Christmas. We are going to see lots of miracles this month :) I know this letter is by far the shortest I have sent, but I just dont have time like always to write as much. but I will add a lot of pictures, so hopefully that will make up for it :)  Hope you all have a great week! love ya tons!
 
Love,
   Hermana Savage
 
Our Thanksgiving Feast :)

The Rodriguez family! love them soooo much we had dinner with them last night. there son Johnny is Tanners Mexican twin they act exactly alike its super funny.

At the Temple lights with Maria and her kids :)


Me and my amazing companera Hermana Romano :)

No comments:

Post a Comment