Friday, May 3, 2013

Onward Ever Onward!

 Hello again!

     Im glad to report that i am feeling sooooooooooo much better! Pretty much back to my old self :) and all the sores in my mouth are almost gone! yes! (fist pump to the air) I just want to thank everyone for their love and support. It made all the difference the past 2 weeks. I truly feel the reason I recovered so fast was from all of your prayers. so thanks again! Love you all a bunch!
   
  My stake president came over the other day to talk with me about my options of getting back onto my mission.  Are you ready for this?! I can go back on Saturday and join back up with my old district the last few days!!!! :) I was soooo excited that was an option! Or i could wait to go in, but that could be another 6 weeks, and thats a long time to wait. We talked about it and im really scared about just hoping back in and going straight out to the field being a few weeks behind, but i kept getting a good feeling that Saturday is when im suppose to go back. So i guess that is what i will do! I know it might be a little hard at first but i'll catch up and it will all work out. just like it says in 1 Nephi 3:7 " The lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he comandeth them." My call is to go to Tempe Arizona and preach the gospel in Spanish. i know the lord will look out for me and prepare a way for me to learn Spanish in the field and get to where i need to be. A couple months down the road i wont even be able to notice a difference anyway. everyone says you really learn the language in the field. well I love you all soooooooooo much and i cant wait to let you know what its like being out on a mission again! until next week!

                           Love,
                              Jess (soon to be Hermana Savage again) :)




Cant wait to see my amazing district again!!!! missed them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment