Tuesday, June 11, 2013

News from AZ :)



Hola!

This week I don’t have much time to write but it has been an awesome week! We are having a baptism next Friday and we are soooooooo excited! Her name is Mari and she is sooo cute! She is 24 and has 4 adorable kids. She just had a baby and he is in the hospital right now because he is 3 months early. He’s starting to get better now. Her oldest Edwin is 8 and he is going to be baptized too. We can’t wait. And the blessings are coming too! We went to church yesterday and an old investigator showed up to church. His name is Leopoldo a little over a month ago he was going to be baptized. He was so excited and ready. But out of the blue one day he dropped sister Segura and her first companion. I guess he works for his brother and his brother told him if he got baptized he would take away his job. It was really sad and sister Segura was pretty down about that the first week I was here. But anyway he walked into church yesterday and said he wanted to be baptized!! ahhhhh! It is so amazing how much the lord is blessing us. We have worked hard all transfer and have strived to be obedient and we are starting to see the results. We have 3 investigators that are going to be baptized now! It’s going to be a great end to an amazing transfer. I can’t believe it’s already almost over. We are crossing our fingers that we can stay together.

We moved this morning to our new 2 room apartment and it was pretty fun. We are living with sister Westfall and sister Funke. Things are going good and the weather is getting really hot! But I love it :) we broke 110 this week. My Spanish is still coming slowly but it’s coming! I taught some of the restoration and shared how tithing has blessed me and some other little things. I love how everyone is so encouraging and loving and understanding. I love them!

Well hope all is going well! Don’t forget to write me! I can’t wait to tell you about the baptism next week and let you know if I’m going to be transferred or not. Love ya all! Have a good week :)

                          Love,
                            Hermana Savage 

This is a cool sombrero we found in Guadalupe

Last night we discovered that we have matching PJ's!!! we are awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment