Monday, March 17, 2014

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings



Hola,
This week was full of lots and lots and lots of meetings! We had district meeting and me and sister Manwill had to split up for a little bit so that we could go into each of the districts and do a short training on one of the fundamentals, we decided we like it better when we can train together, but it went OK and we get to do another one tomorrow! It’s actually not as bad as I thought it’s kind of fun to have part in the trainings each week. We also went back up to Tempe for the sister training leader meeting. It was really nice and really helped us to understand our role and purpose as leaders. We then had Zone conference on Thursday and it was Amazing! We received a lot of revelation for our investigators, we focus a lot on the Atonement and how the driving force behind it is love. We talked about consecration and I am ready to give it my all! We preformed our song magical march as a zone for president Toone it was great ha-ha. We also went on our very first exchange with the sisters! I stayed in our area and we had sister Forson one of the English sisters come with me. It was a really fun exchange, and my favorite part was how much heavenly father helped me out with my Spanish. I was able to carry all four of the lessons that we had by myself. I was pretty nervous about having an English missionary with met at first but it turned out great! Tender mercies! :) I did ask sister Forson if she would share her testimony on faith in one of the lessons and I translated for her. It was actually suuuuper fun to translate! Then on Sunday we had yet another meeting with our stake president, President Porter and it went really well. He’s awesome! Wow so many meetings.... I feel like my mission is completely different now. I have NEVER been so tired in my life! But it’s great and I’m learning sooooo much! Still love the ward, the area, the missionaries and everything phoenix has to offer. Miracles are on the way! I can feel it! Sorry this letter was like suuuper boring but nothing too exciting happened this week... but next week it will be more exciting! Have a great week! Love ya all! Adios!
Love,
Hermana Savage 
 
Here's us at MLC (mission leader conference)

The beautiful Arizona sky :)

And the Sister Training leader conference! suuuper fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment